Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 February, 09:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
22 February, 11:08
They don’t work AT ALL, we all know that. I was deeply traumatized by the masks since the mandate happened. My deafness relies on my most dependent source of emotional connection which was reading their lips and/or seeing their smiles (which I missed for a long time), I will never forget how they treated me with such ignorance and a great lack of compassion. I hope they don’t pull an omission of its cause and effect like the mask requirement during the Spanish flu.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
22 February, 11:42
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
I’m sorry that this happened to you. I know I wondered how it would affect young children and their development for similar reasons. I also remember having a conversation with a young mother while standing in line at our local Post Office. She was almost in tears over the negative impact that the masks and lockdowns were having on her autistic son.

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
22 February, 09:54
My sister walked out of my life because my husband and I refused to wear them. She will NEVER apologize for it either. It is what it is...

22 February, 11:55
In response LAG LAG to her Publication
I’m sorry that you experienced this. The Old Order Amish perfected the social practice of “shunning” as a way to maintain control. If a member of the community didn’t tow the line, they would be cut off from the group. It’s a powerful tool designed to keep people in line.

22 February, 09:37
And don’t get me started on the whole “standing six feet apart” thing!

I remember the spaced-out lines outside our local grocery store back in 2020/21 because they’d only let so many people inside the store at one time.

Whether it was brutally cold and snowing or hot, humid and pouring rain, everyone else had to slowly inch forward towards those sliding glass doors in order to win the golden ticket inside and a cart with a freshly sanitized handle.

I’d tell people that it reminded me of a co-worker who’d immigrated from Communist Poland in the early 1980’s. She’d tell us stories about how they used to have to line up to buy bread.

I never dreamt I’d ever see anything like that in my own country—that we’d line up like ducks. It still makes me shake my head.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
22 February, 09:06

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
22 February, 08:48
A mountain of waste.
An unhealthy inhalation.
Stupid non face.
Corrupt controle.
So...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 February, 08:16
ehm....
been sayin that
got verbally assaulted for sayin that
got .. well - you know.

for 2.75 years now.

I am What I am @OfLight
22 February, 08:05
It actually says on the side of these masks does not protect against Infectious diseases.