17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
Moment to moment struggles can sometimes be so large and daunting and feel as if they have you cornered that you don’t lift your head to see the lesson doG is trying to teach you.

I’ve been working 13 hour days the past few months for work, hardhat and steeltoes away from home, and I sometimes have to remind myself that I’m learning many many ways NOT to run a business. I see every part of the job - from the finances to contractor management to getting dirty and sliding underneath a machine myself to get the work done.

This isn’t a complaint - yeah, long hours can suck, but I trust what I’m experiencing is exactly where I’m meant to be. When that next opportunity presents itself, I’ll be ready and trusting enough in myself and doG to go for that leap of faith. Until that day, head down, and be the hardest working guy on site, and learn everything I possibly can.

Learn to see the forest for the trees.

Trust in self = Trust in doG
09:33 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17Commentary 17C, click on at the bottom under it