Larry Fink 2022 letter to BlackRock shareholders
“Our New World Order Has Failed”👈
“The world is undergoing a transformation:
Russia’s brutal attack on Ukraine
HAS UPENDED THE WORLD ORDER
that had been in place
since the end of the Cold War...”

I’ve eliminated of ALL
boxes, packages, plastic bottles & cans, etc.
of “food” made by deep state demons.
Their goal is to kill us EVERY WAY they can.

WHO OWNS/MAKES OUR FOOD/WATER?
https://www.independent.co...
03:10 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 July, 11:47
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Bottled water should never be consumed:
1. It is acidic when tested. Acidic bodies are more prone to illness especially cancer.
2. It does not come from "sparkling mountain streams."
3. Hollywood elite pushed bottled water as being "trendy" for a reason.
4. The plastic from the bottle leeches into the water especially when exposed to heat. See all those bottles piled outside in the sun at stores?
5. Bottled water contains fluoride and many contaminants.
Drink only filtered ALKALINE water. Filter by pitcher,or other filtering system. Filter out contaminants and fluoride. Add lemon juice to water to make it alkaline. Hydrate adequately, most people are dehydrated. If good kidney function and no fluid restrictions, adequate hydration is one ounce of water per kilogram of body weight. Divide weight by 2.2. Begin slowly adding ounces to reach your daily goal.
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
11 July, 11:33
Get the Berkey system you can find it online and order in Amazon and make sure you get both filters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
22 February, 11:37
Once upon a time people didn't pay for bottled water, they just opened the tap and filled a glass (or drank out of a hose or the stream) ..and if you're concerned about that, there are amazing filters you can get now that IMO are better than any bottled water, because you can control the outcome more effectively than leaving it up to someone else. Why wait for a storm or some other bs to have clean water? Knowledge is power!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 February, 12:56
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
👍 Haven't bought bottled water for years!
I have a GREAT filter for my water ❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 February, 09:08
When I thought I was going to die last year, I kept saying that I thought the water was making me sick. It didn't taste the same and the more I drank, the worse I got. We only buy two bottled waters: Poland Spring and another store brand. I don't care what anyone says, after learning about venom poisoning, that is what I am convinced I had. My whole family was sick but my husband and I thought we were going to die. I was sick for a month and ever since, I don't feel the same. My body really hurts all the time. I think that Dr. Artis is on to something. My hair was falling out in clumps. My son had a patch of skin by his heart that changed colors. It was awful. My high school friend who worked with me at night as a digital soldier was murdered in the local hospital. She was sick too. On Christmas Day they were going to give her Remdesivir. I begged her not to take it but they gave her something else that killed her and she was a nurse. I am afraid to eat or drink. How did we get here??

22 February, 09:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Demons.
Thank God for QTeam
& the 60-year Plan To Save The World 🙏🏻❤️🕊

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 February, 09:07 (E)
Vanguard owns Blackrock.

Blackrock owns Vanguard.

Controlling interest in both - Rothschilds.

Maslow's Hierarchy of Need
water
food
shelter
security
(I add, 'power')

22 February, 09:24
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Right on, baby.

And WHEN we find out WHO runs the Rothschilds
THAT'S gonna be a mind blower.
Off-planet folks I'm guessin' 👽

Royals, Roths & Roths are minions
& as Juan O Savin said,
not even the richest by far.
The Roths were worth a reported 500 Trillion $
but the Peyseurs
had $34 Quadrillion bucks in the bank
when QTeam took them out 😉

👇 THEY'VE got handlers is what I'm sayin'

Philipp Anon @gigu
22 February, 04:43 (E)
we have good water here, but worldwide everything up to the source is 99% poisoned.

reverse osmosis is probably the best. clean water is the best cure for many problems.

In reverse osmosis, water is forced through a very fine filter membrane at very high pressure. This filter membrane allows only the water molecules to pass through and retains all impurities.

22 February, 04:50
In response Philipp Anon to his Publication
They've poisoned our
water
air
Earth
food
herbs
animals
us
E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
because they're the devil's demon monsters 🤬

Good news is,
as I understand it
once all the demons are rounded up
& sent to ETERNAL OBLIVION
[that's my hope]
technology exists where we can
CLEAN UP our oceans, waters, Earth & air
in a matter of WEEKS!!

🌏 We will have a Pristine Earth far quicker
than we believe possible!! 😹🌷

#TheBestIsTrulyToCome

arba happihr @arba
22 February, 03:46
The Best Bottled Water to Drink for Health for 2021 Essentia Bottled Water,
1 Liter, Pack of 12 Bottles; 99.9% Pure.

FIJI Natural Artesian Water, 16.9 Fl Oz Bottle.
3 . Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water. evian Natural Spring Water,
Naturally Filtered Spring Water in Large Bottles.
https://bikehike.org/who-m...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 February, 09:11
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Read the label. Don't they put something in the water to make it a high PH? Research that ingredient.

Bigly Free @BiglyFree
22 February, 03:25
You forgot Evian (Naive backwards). I watched someone video boiling 2 gallons of Evian down to about a cup and the appearance of the result was disgusting.

22 February, 03:28
In response Bigly Free to his Publication
Ty, Bigly. Did not know that!!! YUK!
Makes my point though.
ANYTHING the demons make "for us"
is concocted to KILL US!
AVOID 💥

The closer our food is to Earth
the better — depending on where you buy it.
A potato is better than a Larry Fink potato chip!! 🥔

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 February, 03:23
Avoid ALL bottled water whenever possible. It tests acidic and makes the body acidic. If you have to drink it, add lemon.

22 February, 03:25
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Ty, Carol.
I have for YEARS! 😉❤️

Iam Mie @iammiele
22 February, 11:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I filter my own...much less expensive in the long run and I know what I'm getting is better than what "they" offer...