Law & Physics @physics171
from
BioClandestine
(
BioClandestine
)
I’m sorry y'all, I've never done this, but I might just repost this article all day long to make sure every single person sees it. That's how important this is.

I mean how can I overstate Russian MIL DIRECTLY accusing the DNC and Big Pharma of creating and releasing Covid 19 and Monkeypox to win elections...

This is undoubtedly the most important story on the planet, with implications that affect every single organism on Earth... and it feels like I'm the only one talking about it.

-Clandestine

https://bioclandestine.sub...
12:02 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
22 February, 11:54

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 February, 12:06

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Such a devious scumbag. Crimes against humanity. He deserves the worst possible punishment for his crimes…. he did it on purpose with full knowledge of the harm it would cause and the deaths that it would cause.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 February, 10:08

Thank u for ur diligence! I am now seeing it and appreciate u! 💯💥🤍🏁🏴‍☠️🏁🤍

22 February, 10:31
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Welcome.
Thank you.
Blessings.
💜🙏

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 February, 08:51

2:22 😎☝️sur la bonne voix

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
22 February, 08:51

La blague 🤓pas en gaule qu’on le sait

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 February, 01:36

Chyna--Trump always said with inflection.
Igor knows Chyna

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 February, 01:33

Is Igor going to say Chyna! [as in Ukraine]
like Trump said Chyna!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
22 February, 08:07
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Ohhhh I hope so !!