⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
20 February, 05:42
BQQM!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 February, 10:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I see none of this irl. Unless this desire for community is a fkn HOA. I see LARPs and group think. Yet to see one in person, but i get it. Everyone on AU is one right? rubbish as I sure af am not one nor will you ever hear or see me even hint at being some holier than thou LARP. This vid gives me "false light" kinda feels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 February, 10:28
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
IDK bout that so much as the responses to this vid. 144,000 prophesized to be light workers tasked to save the world. Everyone wants to feel special I reckon. Rich guy does not have to tell you he is rich kinda thing. Super tiny fraction of earths estimated 7.5 billion living people. This dude actin like you can't help but see em everywhere... I do not buy it. I do not see it. I must not be "in the know" or have my super secret decoder ring i got in cracker jacks. more bs but that is what false light is all abt...

https://www.hackmath.net/e...