Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 February, 07:03
Going up against the BBC, councils, courts, police... I am under no illusions about the nature of the fights I am engaged in. Powerful criminals who have a lot of reasons to stop me. But this is my calling, and this is our time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
Heavenly Father, please wrap our good friend, Martin, in a veil of your protection. Give him strength, and wisdom and endurance to persevere. Please open the eyes of the enemies who would attack him for reasons that they themselves do not understand. Please help him remember in the dark of night that he is not alone, he is loved and appreciated by us, his friends. Be with him day and night, Lord. Let him walk in the light and power of your truth, love, justice, and wisdom. We ask this in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
10:05 PM - Feb 21, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leesy Frank, click on at the bottom under it