Sigis Armor @Sigi7
I said goodbye to my beautiful baby today. She was 16yo and has been my best friend through so many tough times.. God knew I needed her! The moment we met we were kindred spirits. We knew her hips were failing, but she continued to run after us until last night, I think she had a stroke and knew it was time. She will be missed, my other dog could sure use your prayers.. She is having a really tough time with this today. God Bless!!!
04:34 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
22 February, 05:15
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Beautiful family and wonderful memories.
I am sorry you had to say goodbye but I am happier you had a lovely life together.
God Bless You 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 February, 02:40
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
@IAM13888 Now you know when your little buddy found you, why I said "I told you so!" I didn't know how much my life would change when Sigi arrived, and I never expected how much it would change when she left.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
22 February, 05:11
🙏🙏🙏🙌

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
22 February, 04:42
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
22 February, 02:16
Sorry for your loss. I remember the deep sorrow I felt and still feel today, for my very best friends that I lost many many years ago. Time will ease your pain. God bless you💕

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
22 February, 02:12
Prayers for your whole family 🙏🙏🙏 Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
22 February, 02:08
🙏🙏🙏

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
22 February, 11:49
Our love from pets is unbelievable and our love for them is something we can't measure. Sorry for your family loss. Prayers

Cam Mac @campmac111
22 February, 09:44
🙏🙏🙏💛💛💛

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
22 February, 09:40
I am so sorry! Sending prayers and love your way!

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
22 February, 09:21
Prayer's incoming. 🙏

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 February, 09:12
So sorry for your loss. came across this the other day and sent to VK. Your Doggo is training a new Angel. Wow still can't watch know what are going through 😭 🙏🙏 💚💚💚

https://www.youtube.com/sh...

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
22 February, 04:09
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Thank you!!!! I think I will bookmark this to watch later..

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 February, 09:12
🙏💗

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
22 February, 07:21
😭

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
22 February, 04:52
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
22 February, 04:29
Sending prayers for comfort and love. Sorry for your loss. 👊💗🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 February, 02:53 (E)
🙏✝️❤️🐾
#prayerteam

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 12:36
Awwh so sorry hun prayers for your broken heart.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
22 February, 12:29
Can feel the pain. Lots of love. ❤️

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 February, 12:28
Prayers and Hugs🙏 😍

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
22 February, 12:23
💞🙏💓

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
21 February, 11:35

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
21 February, 11:27
I'm sorry for your loss 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 February, 11:25
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💔😢

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 February, 10:42
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
My heart is with You 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💔
Yesterday 2/22/23 My Biddy crossed the Rainbow Bridge also! 😭 I will miss Her so much! Only happy I feel right now is knowing She is not in pain and She’s free playing with Her Big Sister Bridgette “her hero”, Her Mom and Dad, and also will be getting many treats She loved. I will be watching but taking some time to reflect. Again love to you, ❤️I share your heartache. 😔

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 February, 10:28
🙏💔🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 February, 10:22
It saddens me to hear this. I just lost my little guy not long ago, so these posts really hit hard.
I’ve noticed that many of us here on AU have said good bye to our fur babies recently.
Prayers to you, your family, and your other pupper.
ALL doG’s go to Heaven.
🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
21 February, 10:12
🙏🙏🙏
I’m sorry for you loss
16 years, what a blessing to have a fur baby for so long ❤️
May God surround you with His comfort.

Green 8700 @Green8700
21 February, 10:12
I’m so sorry 🙏 I hope this gives you a little comfort

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
21 February, 09:45
So truly sorry for you loss. ❤️🙏

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
21 February, 09:21
I am so sorry, sending you love and prayers of strength

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
21 February, 09:11
I am so sorry. Father I ask you to bring comfort to all who are grieving. I ask in Jesus name 🙏