Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
Is there anyone here on au that knows stars?
Where they sit in the sky I mean.

I literally have a cross that goes over me, and if you look at the cross (made up of four stars) the "head" of the cross faces east-ish.

Looks like a kite kinda thing.

What stars thing is that called?

Plez help.

I thank you in advance.
01:03 PM - Feb 21, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by ThisIsC in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 February, 01:11
In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication
Download a sky application, you will be able to point your camera at the constillation and it will tell you what it is called.

I use Skymap.

It sounds like either Signus (the swan), or The Southern Cross... but it depends on which hemisphere you are in... just looked, S Africa is the Southern hemisphere, so it may be the latter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
21 February, 01:12
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Brilliant stuff, thanks, will do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
glorajone @glorajone
21 February, 01:08
In response Cat-Cher About to his Publication
I get paid more than $145 to $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23,000 from this without having online working skills. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
Here’s what I do------------------------------->>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
21 February, 01:14
In response glorajone to his Publication