Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
21 February, 11:13
For those visiting my profile for the first time remember "no good deed goes unpunished". I'm a real person & tried to share what I see firsthand. That is all. I hope you have a great day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
21 February, 11:34
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
We are thankful for your boots on the ground Patriot, but it is confusing when we are getting different reports all over the place. We need to be careful of who we follow. Have you watch any of Benny Johnson's you tube video's? He said he went there and handed out $1000 to 20 people in the area and talked with people and it's all on video. Let me know what you think? Don't know if he can be trusted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
I just watched it. The people definitely appear to be locals & they are scared. Rightfully so. With "celebrities" knocking on their doors & handing them $1000 to help them out during this tragedy what would you think? I'd be alarmed thinking the government was hiding something. Are they??? I certainly don't know but feel this particular video was very self serving by Benny's team. I have no idea what to believe but there's fuckery afoot.
11:45 AM - Feb 21, 2023
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
22 February, 02:50
I don't know the truth of this free money.

Today's government is fake and fraudulent

Hurry take the loot and buy Gold before you learn the dollar is worthless.
Or use it to start a fire
What do you have to lose

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
21 February, 11:56
I agree!