Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 February, 02:20
It feels like one of those different days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Vincent.

It started first thing yesterday morning for me!
What is up?
My frequency balance is sooooo off!
This is about the weirdest I have felt in yrs.

All vibes are off, different???
What changed a week or so ago, everything seems different and it is messing with my innate. Like I just did a massive hormone change or something.
Make it stop!

Yesterday and today it seriously feels like a collective evil trying to outweigh us.
We NOT GONNA let that happen!!!

Nana will be refocusing on manifesting our good timeline today.
Like SERIOUSLY focusing, writing it down, speaking it out loud.
Staying connected to God/Creator today.
09:49 AM - Feb 21, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 February, 03:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for posting this Nana. I've been feeling really overwhelmed today, like I'm not measuring up and won't make it somehow. Feeling as if I am in two timelines or dimensions or something similar. Last night I felt an out of body feeling while eating dinner with family. So unsure of myself. I love you, I love everyone.💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 04:30
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You are not the only one feeling it hun hang in there😘

NATHANIEL RUSSELL @FREETHINKER23
21 February, 03:42

NEO ONE @Neo
21 February, 12:49
❤️❤️❤️

21 February, 03:38
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Love you too Neo💜

arba happihr @arba
21 February, 03:39
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
21 February, 12:46
My daughter and I both said couple days ago that something was off..seemed like we were in two different dimensions at once.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

21 February, 03:03
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Something that Nana has never felt b4 really. Idk what!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 February, 11:31
I have increased my meditation time by 45 minutes at least as things seem wonkey

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 February, 09:56
Sending love to you nana 🙏
I can relate I’ve been feeling off the past few days and have been dedicating time to pray and read a passage of Old Testament scripture each night before sleep.

I feel like when things get weird that’s when GOD is calling us to come closer to HIM…to pray, to connect and read scriptures

This is a real photo from my friend Carolyn that she took yesterday while laying on the floor meditating. It’s not filtered or photoshopped.

Do you see it?

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
21 February, 01:56
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
YES 🙏🏻💖

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
21 February, 07:14
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
THAT is awesome!