Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 February, 04:41
Spec Ops has #KennedyVision 🕶

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 February, 05:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
NOTHING
CAN
STOP
WHAT
IS
COMING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 February, 05:23
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
https://youtu.be/QAgDmEoZC... Can we stop these 3 things?
Austin Steinbart: Major Turbulence Inbound (WW3, Financial Collapse, Etc) - YouTube

Learn More At: https://qintel.pro/plan

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
I wonder about steinfart aka fake baby Q. He was seen shaking hands with No Name McStain as a young age.

NCSWIC.
05:26 PM - Feb 20, 2023
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 February, 05:36
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
He resonates with me as being truthful...He is NOT a McCstain fan at all...You haven't listened to him, I see!? Trump shook hands with Epstein and Pence and Bolton and Bill Clinton and Hilary and Miley and Nancy Pelosi and on and on...Doesn't mean anything! I think he's spot on with just about everything that comes out of his mouth...I have given him the benefit of the doubt and he hasn't let me down so far...but I listen to him that makes a difference.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
20 February, 06:56
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
who calls themselves Baby Q then gets arrested ?

many people will tell you what you want to hear, not what you need to hear.

He has no affiliation to Q. Are we going to go Phil Godlewski on this?

Operators do not divulge. No Leaks.

this is nothing against you but wolves in sheeps clothing.

Following and trusting SteinLarp is the equivalent to trusting Ron DeSantis. Sounds good on the surface but dig deeper and you will see it is just a fascade.