Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 February, 01:41
Besides the fact that I live 6 miles away from East Palestine, I also work for a Railroad construction contractor. No, we have not worked on this line. How on earth have they resumed trains running on these tracks? Do you have any idea how contaminated ballast (stone) has to be handled? It takes hazmat disposal just for ballast with hydraulic fluid spills or brake dust. FOR REAL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 February, 02:55
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Thanks for keeping us updated as to the real story. It's great to have "boots on the ground" giving us the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
I'm trying but be certain I have no idea what the "truth" is. Just calling it as I see it in person. I don't know if it's good guys shining a light on BS or bad guys ignoring it hoping hundreds of people die because they say it's safe. I'm clueless but definitely know the locals aren't the ones screaming on the internet.
03:02 PM - Feb 20, 2023
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 February, 03:22
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Your kindness is much appreciated!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 February, 03:04
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I think we'll be in the dark for a while on this, but at least we know that what we're seeing isn't always the truth. You're giving us a much-needed perspective.

VK seems to think this is a land-grab move, if residents get scared and sell. Be careful!