Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
Besides the fact that I live 6 miles away from East Palestine, I also work for a Railroad construction contractor. No, we have not worked on this line. How on earth have they resumed trains running on these tracks? Do you have any idea how contaminated ballast (stone) has to be handled? It takes hazmat disposal just for ballast with hydraulic fluid spills or brake dust. FOR REAL.
01:41 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
21 February, 11:46
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Well. That would explain how they were getting normal air readings…until a train passed by and the air numbers jumped. I wasn’t sure how that was happening until you posted this. They haven’t cleaned any of it up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
21 February, 04:55
TUHLE JSEM ANI NECHTĚL VYNÉST NA SVĚTLO BOŽÍ 🙈🤣🤣🤣

JEDNOU JSEM NALIL VODU DO OSTŘIKOVAČŮ DO BRZDOVKY.

PROTOŽE JENOM ŠKODOVKA TO MÁ ROZLIŠENÝ MODROU,
U MAZDY JSOU VOBĚ VÍČKA... NO PROSTĚ KLASICKÉ PETROLHEAD KAREN🙈🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/zpRwkl4on...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Being @lightbeing
20 February, 06:34
this kind of says it all!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 February, 02:55
Thanks for keeping us updated as to the real story. It's great to have "boots on the ground" giving us the truth.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 February, 03:02
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I'm trying but be certain I have no idea what the "truth" is. Just calling it as I see it in person. I don't know if it's good guys shining a light on BS or bad guys ignoring it hoping hundreds of people die because they say it's safe. I'm clueless but definitely know the locals aren't the ones screaming on the internet.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
20 February, 02:07
The Deep State has to keep its Fentanyl delivery going on Train and Human Trafficking! They accomplished what they came for! Poisoned water food supply for decades to come and population control! For hundreds of miles or more! I’m ready to take DC out if Supreme Court Doesn’t!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 February, 01:55
DOWN WITH THE MSM AND THEIR LIES HEARD TRUMP WAS GOING TO SHOW UP DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 February, 02:03
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
I saw Trump mentioned that on Truth but haven't seen any details of his visit yet.