Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall @QTip75
Holy shit. I just re-watched it. Many Qlues! The Q in the beginning of the show, Pepsi symbolism, the "activated eyes" (also same "eyes" as the Washington Monument), the parting of the Red Sea, (Red coats, see. [C]oats before [D]eclas?), Face bandages, MJ's glove material used as a face mask with his acoustic guitar player, MJ feet and vocal stylings, the Q formation right after the 12:21 mark.
Maybe some reaching, just observations.
05:51 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 06:31
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
No reaching at all!! YOU got it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
08 February, 06:21
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I wish I got to see this is the half time show available to watch on you tube or will it be ? 🙂

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
08 February, 08:27
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
yes it is i just watched it!

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
08 February, 08:27
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
yes it is i just watched it!