Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 February, 09:51
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
Dolphins are in their natural environment comparable to humans in a country open air situation. They are EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT...yes they and sea turtles CAN speak to humans...each in their own way. This I have experienced...💓🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Being @lightbeing
20 February, 08:50
my bucket list is to swim with the dolphins without cages. I dream of being in the waters and having that wonderful experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Worker3691 @Lightworker3691
20 February, 07:34
First animal mentioned in the bible was the whale. Sonar whale pings throughout the waters setting the tone comes to mind. Like dolphins. Prob the hidden agenda of hunting whales. Not just for whale oil lamps and food.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
20 February, 04:58
I read that God created Dolphins as
our ally & companions.

Millions have made connections with
Dolphins.... humans & dogs!

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
20 February, 05:05
I have had a recurring dream that Dolphins will soon be able to communicate better with humans and that what they will tell us will be one of the significant factors that helps us raise our vibration and become kinder more ascended beings.

Here’s a fresco from Knossos that is more than 3,500 years old.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 February, 07:28
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
I TOTALLY BELIEVE IT!