Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
You know that moment when you have just rewatched the half time show then you come check out Anon Up, see this post and think, OMG it so was 😃 people even commenting on YT about the volume on his voice. I’m now thinking Red jacket , black and white shoes , neon skyline, the football pitch dance routine, hints of Billie Jean and Thriller 😀Wow 😀
05:38 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HunMcCann in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 February, 05:46
In response Hunny McCann to her Publication
He may choreographed it but I doubt it was him out there. Anyone who knows MJ knows he wouldn't be able to keep himself from dancing and MJ is also taller than that. WKND can't dance, too stiff. It is worth looking into MJ's documentaries, he is like Elvis, learned a lot from him and they both think the same way when it comes to music and performing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JULZEE JULZEE @JULZEEZ
08 February, 02:47
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
I can definitely see Weeknd being inspired by MJ, but not actually him. Read the lyrics to the song "The Hills" for instance. They're pretty bad lol. I'm not even saying Weeknd is bad, just don't think it's MJ.