Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
19 February, 05:05
Please pray for my father πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ His name is Ilkka PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€. He is 77 years old. He is in hospital because he has pancreatic cancer. He suffered also paralysis on right side of him on wednesday. I know that the prediction is not good for him. I Love HIM very much. It is painful to see him in pain. He is now without water and food. And they give him pain killers 6 times a day. I am not same opinion with doctors and my family about treatments and being without water. He lives in other city so I was able to visit him now on weekend and saw him twice. He was able to hold my hand and squeeze it softly. And he understands and hears me but he is not able to talk. Only left side Is functional. His hight is 172 centimeters and his weight is only 52 kg. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
Strength and comfort to you, your father and family πŸ™
07:31 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by MikoHilo in this post can reply
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
19 February, 07:37
In response Miko Hilo to her Publication
Thank You Miko Hilo πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396