Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
19 February, 07:40
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
These F$&King people that write these propaganda stories are a bunch of idiots, I think for myself and No Trump is NOT MY GOD/ Emperor ❗️😏We Anons or what ever they/idiots want to call us we are Free thinkers we follow the Beat to our own Drums, I mean we do love Trump but No one save us but ourselves ❗️😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
19 February, 07:24
They mad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
19 February, 07:20
I haven't read it but I can already guess the bullet points of the article. Their psyops are so transparent at this point.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 February, 07:15
Fucking autocorrect fucks....I said gewgle...not giggle.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 February, 07:14
Lol...no, Q is just Q....we are anons...God is our creator...and DJT is God's right hand man! All clear giggle? 👀💯🤍🏁🤍

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 February, 08:48
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
👍👍