Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
This mama is still looking for a good friend for my daughter -
she's 12.
And she is really struggling and suffering.
Mama can only do so much.
(and her dad has too many health issues to count)
I don't feel included in this plan at all.
It has cared more about the "normies" than about anyone like myself who has seen the truth and called it out for over 25 years.
My child has now greatly suffered because of it
and I'm f'ing overwhelmed with my pain and distress as I continue to reach out for some sort of CONSISTENT SUPPORT.
LOVE HEEDS THE CALL.
Someone PLEASE who believes in Jesus - WALK THE DAMN TALK ALREADY!
06:54 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Greg Brixey @Peece
19 February, 10:58
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
When my daughter was 12 I don't think she had a single friend. We were helpless in the matter but just leaned into our faith and told our daughter that it wouldn't always be this way. 4 years later and it couldn't be more true. JUST HANG IN THERE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
19 February, 07:50
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Hi 😊 my son just turned 11. Our lives changed 3/13/20 & we've been home since. It is difficult to get my son interaction, let alone friends. But we as a family are stronger than ever before, and that's with everything being much less than perfect lol. I am praying for a friend, a mentor, someone who will add to your daughters life & have similar interests. My name is Hollie, if you ever wanna chat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
19 February, 08:58
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
thank you hollie. my name is victoria - i followed you so we can chat. i pray your son finds the same.