JET2 @JET2
https://www.realhistorycha...

We must redirect our prayers to bring God's Justice AGAINST these evil people who plan in advance to commit acts of murder against any person (starting with infants still in their mother's wombs >>> all the way up towards the elderly laying on their deathbeds). No age group within humanity should be considered by these demonic Globalist minions as a TARGET to eradicate.

We must specifically ​make the lawful request that The Lord send forth an angel to administer His Justice when they least expect it via a visitation that will result in their complete rebuke and punishment. They have commissioned others to do their wicked bidding and EVERY person involved must experience The Visitation of Justice.
03:05 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by JET2 in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 February, 12:17
In response JET2 to his Publication
Yes! I daily pray and thank the Lord for thwarting the plans of the wicked, for helping them make errors and mistakes that mess up their evil plans, for visiting karmic retribution, thank you Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 February, 12:16
In response JET2 to his Publication
Amen! Every life . . . every age is precious.
I don't know how much more of this battle I can take. The total disregard for humanity is crushing my heart. How did I get here and why? Why am I being so frustrated with seeing so much suffering and feeling like my hands are always tied? I love children and the elderly and I want to see everyone's life be valued and treasured.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396