Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
Time for me to leave the battlefield I have to much Anger over the way all of this is being handled and it not good for me to be pushing anger. Because I truly am a grateful person just recently celebrating 3 years of Sobriety. But what good is my sobriety if all those I care about are dying due to the jab each day longer they take with this process the more die. Stay strong and in fight as long as you can one day all this madness will end. I love all of you!
02:29 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
24 May, 11:39
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
We all need a break every now and then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 May, 11:34
Oh wow I just realized this is an old post. 🤣
Glad you're still here. 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 May, 11:33
BIBLICAL!
Stay with us! We need all the family! ❤

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 February, 04:15
Understand, friend. I have left the info field more than a few times. Realized the break did me good. Im actually considering a meeting tonight. Been awhile. Coffee w/ friends is always good. ☕️ I’m so glad you shared. Take good care and hope to see ya back soon! 💝

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 February, 03:31
God Bless and God Speed!!! We Love You Fren!!! Stay strong!!!🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 February, 08:34
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Sorry for this meme, Anonup is posting memes across my tabs. Unintended for this one here, sorry!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
18 February, 03:18
I've been where you are, Patriot. In fact, I had a mini breakdown just this morning over the fact that some of my adult children got the damn jab. But, what if most of the jab deaths/injuries are inflated or even completely fake?

We know we were lied to about the 'vid killing millions, so it's entirely possible that there's disinformation here as well.

Just remember this quote from drop 34: "Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full." 🙏

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 February, 03:08
When we are tired,
We learn to rest,
Not to give up. 🤍

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
18 February, 02:53
From one in Sobriety to another....
Keep it simple
and yes take care of you this is a road of real Beauty enjoy the Drive.....💙

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
18 February, 02:48
Fear not, for I am with you Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Rest in God's Word. It will heal you.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 February, 02:41
Rage put me in the hospital last year at this time. I was so angry it frightened the crap out of me, I understand. We love you. Take care of YOU.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts