Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 February, 07:48
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
THE PENTAGON ILLUMINATI

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 February, 07:17
WHY would they devils name it the PENTAGON, exactly. GITMO cleans it all up. CLEAN UP OUR MIL> who owns the bases, I was like WTF when I found some are rented, most are rented land. MAYBE just fkn maybe a lot were picked VIA that would seem to be so.....unbeknownst to real mil. AS an AF brat I was like those motherfuckers, the bad ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
17 February, 07:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Hey sis, I remember in some Presidential speeches where the military industrial complex was names a big part of the problem...plus remember that kissinger is a pentagon guy...and we know he is a d=pop guy, satanist, and more than likely much worse......

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
17 February, 07:15
When else have I seen that bookshelf?
I looks familiar

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
17 February, 07:22
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Yeah, and whats with all the ducks and why no black swan....I wish I could see the title on those books facing out....