Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 February, 02:26
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Sole water?? Oh you cheating time traveller from after.... @vincentkennedy gonna put this to you one day.....lolol omg hate spell check @administrator love you but spell check uses too much resource and can be corrected with edit.... #sitebugs that should speed up system... don't worry about spelling... we got this.. use your resources for We the People....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Capy @Capy
16 February, 11:11
34 HOURS IN =111

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 February, 10:53
In response Capy to his Publication
https://www.gematrix.org/?... = 104

Where are you getting 111?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 February, 09:11
Q758 Sept 7 1776. 1st submarine attack in the Revolutionary war. Q34 also mentions 'LEAKS'. Makes me think of all the Q drops about leaks.

16 February, 09:19
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I replied to VK with that Q post on twitter. We're on the same page PeQQy. Funny, my name is Peggy.

https://twitter.com/Patrio...

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
16 February, 09:05
I’m going to set my alarm for 10am…😉

16 February, 09:12
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I have a feeling this is about the EMS, Q Post 34

We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.

16 February, 08:59
Timestamp = Q 758

Q 34
We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens

17 February, 02:32
Pull back the reigns cowboy.... let them make the moves...let them do their thing..... the Calvary will arrive

17 February, 02:35
Cavalry will be right behind....the end is not for everyone...humanity is at stake....we need to fly in with God....note spelling of calvary

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
16 February, 08:47
I’m a little late but I’m 27 hours in!

16 February, 09:28
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
I think it is about the "34" as in Q Post 34

"We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens."

You may want to watch this if you haven't.

https://rumble.com/v29rthu...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 February, 08:46
FLUORIDE is a poison...if ya got it. WATCH the water, in many capacities, I could write a book....but won't.....pin points.
ANYTHING is shit they made.

16 February, 09:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Agreed, but I think it is about the "34" as in Q Post 34

"We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens."

You may want to watch this if you haven't.

https://rumble.com/v29rthu...

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
16 February, 08:40

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
16 February, 08:52 (E)
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I’m out of Himalayan salt! I’ll get some tomorrow. Thanks for the recipe VK🥰