Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 February, 10:03
I find it absolutely thrilling to go full nerd and teach someone something new they didn't know prior to our interaction. 🤓 I'm also equally amped to learn new things from others too! So don't hesitate to teach me something, I adore stimulating conversations! I won't snap at you or say, "I already knew that!" either, (Even if I did, I will never say, lol!). I'm willing to learn and review things, I thirst for it. I openly admit and I'm not ashamed to say I do not know it all. There's so much to know I highly doubt I ever will either, however, I'll happily absorb anything taught like a cute little hooman shaped sponge all the same! 😊🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
What interests you?
Gospel of Thomas
Know thyself
Cooking real food
The perfect Marriage
Erasmus and how to raise children

What are you teaching others?
What have you got to 'offer'?

One great source of information
Asha Logos on YouTube.
10:17 AM - Feb 16, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MvA_r in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 February, 10:38
In response MvA_r to his Publication
My interests are all over the place: 😂 Fine arts, music, philosophy, dancing, biblical knowledge, symbolism, gardening, foraging, photography, antiques, history, cooking, gaming, spirituality, poetry, archery, birdwatching, camping, hiking.
I have lots of random pieces of information I've retained over the years that I don't mind sharing here and there but my favorite to teach fall mostly under the arts and biblical knowledge. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396