Rompt Theodoor @oeralinda
https://t.me/momsmagnet

If you come across a moron who doesn’t believe chemtrails are real, share this video with them.

The 2006 U.N council chemtrail presentation!

This is one of the hardest videos to find. Been scrubbed from everywhere! From a u.n council assembly meeting in 2006 on chemtrails and what they’re doing!

https://rumble.com/v256alg...
06:26 AM - Feb 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by oeralinda in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
16 February, 06:46
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
Every day above my house. Every fooking day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 February, 06:38 (E)
In response Rompt Theodoor to his Publication
Watched them spray my part of the world yesterday, 10 up there at the same time streaking the sky.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
16 February, 08:43
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I have lots of pictures from my area here in North Texas.....several at a time going every which direction! Climate change has been going on since time in memoriam.....what THEY are doing is tinkering with what GOD created....THEY are creating these monster storms and other weather phenomena to validate their "global warming" hogwash! Remember the latest Al Gore meltdown....he didn't like the fact that someone QUESTIONED him on the subject.....it's a definite red flag when someone "doth protest too much" ~ they scream and yell and get red in the face because we won't believe the garbage they are spewing! Sorry Al baby.....but you are full of it! I have several people who now LOOK UP and using their brains to think for themselves. There is a big difference CONTRAILS and CHEMTRAILS!