Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 February, 11:58
Totally forgot to start my fast this morning so starting now. Who's in for the next 48 hours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
15 February, 06:49 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
17 hours 45 min in, water only ....feeling a bit peckish. The second day is usually easier for me. How are the rest of you doing? I wonder how many of us are doing a fast now. It does help me pray and meditate more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
15 February, 07:18
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
I'm 20 hours in now & am just starting to notice it. Probably b/c I've been busy all day & am just thinking of starting dinner for everyone else. Quesadillas don't have much of a mouth watering scent do they lol
I'll sip on my delicious purified water. Need to make my water sound more enticing!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
Thank you. Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter. Plus I'm praying for our country, for those in harms way to be safe & a safer/better word for my family. Have some great motivation to keep going.
11:50 PM - Feb 15, 2023
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mari_anne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marianne Risk, click on at the bottom under it