Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
15 February, 04:41
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Here's another puzzle piece to consider 🧩
https://twitter.com/christ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 February, 04:31
The Shared Horror of Palestine & Ukraine - YouTube

Learn the truth about Ukraine not discussed in the media c/o Dongald Trunk produced by: memetrunk.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
15 February, 04:29
Here’s the website link the video mentions.

https://ohioisrael.org/our...

Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
15 February, 04:08
Great dig! Thanks for posting it here!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
15 February, 03:54
And how did we get there?

As Ohio Goes, So Goes the Nation

Menorah, much?

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
15 February, 03:22
I have shouted since I first read the q post about saving ISREAL for last. There are many many middle eastern named towns here in the US. I have said that it’s something here that they are saving for last. 1. They wanted to save it for last cuz it’s thier own country 2. We are at the end

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
15 February, 03:39
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
I tend to agree about closing in on the ending—just keep in mind the clock they use here runs like the one in Football! 5min = 20min! 😅