CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
trump says the 2024 election is life or death for america
10:24 AM - Feb 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 February, 10:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I would consider that an optimistic statement

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 February, 11:22
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Dan @DanDan
15 February, 10:39
TRUMP 2023 😎🍿

Desert Dog @Zippydog
15 February, 10:39
2023 is life or death for me. If "we the people" don't physically drag the politicians out into the street this year, and I mean federal, state and local, I'm going to go for it myself and I plan that it will be a one way ticket with no turning back.
I'm willing to die to attempt to save this country and will no longer live under communist rule. There are a few that may go with me but it doesn't matter as I am 100% ready to go it alone. I'm never going to endure another winter as bad as this one has been for me personally so it's a win/win situation for me.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 February, 11:24
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
🙏 I pray for things to get better, and for healing and love to you and all of us

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 February, 10:32
This country will be completely destroyed by the time the 2024 election is supposed to take place.

We need to fix 2020 or it's lights out.