Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
15 February, 09:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Won't even respond to me trying to get back on been weeks Lets go!! We can't wait like this much longer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
15 February, 09:43
Let my peeple go !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 February, 09:30
All you frogs need to stay here on AU, twitter is crap.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 February, 09:24
Twitter is bullshit. Idc that my acct was "reinstated". What good is a 15 year acct when you start from scratch? It's like not even being there at all😳

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 February, 09:34
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
it's not about the actual account for me, it's about being able to come back free, clear and approved from the other ban evasion suspensions. Until they reinstate me/us, we are still at risk of being reported, etc.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
15 February, 09:18
Yea.. What's the hold up?

15 February, 09:24
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Feels like the delay is purposeful. Just don't know what obviously...especially after what VK said about it -specifically - has to be a reason.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
14 February, 07:43
LFG!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
14 February, 07:27
Release the frogs🙌🏻🐸

14 February, 07:40
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Yes! Soooo ready.

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
14 February, 06:51
Is he referring to AI?

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
14 February, 06:49
But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. 👀

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
14 February, 06:49
They'd be lucky to have us