Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melisa Davis @Melisa10
this is my opinion, weeknd has always sounds like this and yes he does have that high pitched MJ sound when he sings. im going to have to say i am pretty certain that that man was weeknd, .
MJ had always seem to be just slightly under weight to me. not that im the Weeknd is fat, he just a little more cushioned.
01:33 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Melisa10 in this post can reply
SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
08 February, 08:55
In response Melisa Davis to her Publication
after watching 2 different Bidan characters and Pelosi 2.0 with 50 yrs younger hands, for months now, do u really doubt its not possible to turn a mega millionaire 60+yr old artist to a 30 yr old?
what of JFK, his wife and sister in law?
what about Biden's first wife and daughter getting behind President Trump mid way through a rally speach?
go read his lyrics to his songs, and then listen and watch his videos (the weeknd) there's no doubt in my mind it's him, especially if you consider he may also be using a voice modulation device, to give a slightly different tone or inflection???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
08 February, 01:36
In response Melisa Davis to her Publication
not to mention this singer is canadian and 30 yrs old. michael was 50 when he died im 2009. this was not michael jackson.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
08 February, 08:53
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
@ghostezra @grandma_1961
after watching 2 different Bidan characters and Pelosi 2.0 with 50 yrs younger hands, do u really doubt its not possible to turn a mega millionaire 60+yr old artist to a 30 yr old?

what of JFK, his wife and sister in law?

what about Biden's first wife and daughter getting behind President Trump mid way through a rally speach?
go read his lyrics to his songs, and then listen and watch his videos (the weeknd) there's no doubt in my mind it's him, especially if you consider he may also be using a voice modulation device, to give a slightly different tone or infle