Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
10 February, 12:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Awe, thank you for this. I sure miss seeing this godly man, man of integrity, man of the people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Love @Sangfroid_Operator
09 February, 10:19
Trump Is My President!!!!!♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lindy McMartin @MidnightRavenWolf
08 February, 09:53
He is still happy and doing his dance, so awesome !!!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 February, 02:26
the man lights up every room that he walks into

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
08 February, 01:07
🤨People forget so fast, don't they? See, my mind in a second, remembers everything that led up to this point. What should be a total giveaway of how serious this 🤥Plandemic is - President Donald J. Trump was a total germaphobic, was he not? He is not afraid of catching a thing. #NOMask is a good thing! You know what I'm trying to say! If this man doesn't wear a mask - neither should the world.

I love this man!!!! I'm going to go work for him one day. Watch and see.👍😎😏😉

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 February, 12:00
He never left us. He is still our President. Living at the summer White House. 😁

Violet *** @Violetfire
08 February, 09:44
Get back to work please

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
08 February, 09:13
That's my President💓

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
08 February, 06:28
⏳12 21 ????

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
08 February, 05:57
Gosh, I miss him! WWG1WGA

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
08 February, 05:27
This warms my heart! ❤️🇺🇸

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 February, 04:45
That's My President❤️🙏

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 02:36
Where We Go One, We Go All! 🌎☮️
The Patriot Party!
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
Patriots please help👇
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#wwg1wga
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Karyl Raber @AZblondie
08 February, 02:21
I'm at the point where I see a fuzzy, blurry video and I'm just assuming it is a body double. Especially if there is no audio of the person speaking.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 02:35
In response Karyl Raber to his Publication
He's at the winter White House. That's him.

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
08 February, 02:16
Sir I Really Wish You Had Your Own TV Show Or Youtube Channel Or Something🥇 You Are The Best✨✨✨ You Honestly Make Every Day A Great Day With The Knowledge And Info You Share💯 Truly Thank You.

Nat Hendy @Nathendy
08 February, 02:10
POTUS I love you

Chuck Callesto @ChuckCallesto
08 February, 02:09
Hey Brother, thanks for getting back with me. Can't message you back.

Pavlína Ritam @Ritam
08 February, 02:08
❤️👍🍀

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 02:00
Nice

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
08 February, 01:55
looks like knock knees ...
WHERE'S WALDO ... REALLY ???

Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
08 February, 01:53
ugh it is hard seeing him not as president, can the military do their job already and remove biden please.

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
08 February, 01:48
He's a good man. God bless him.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
08 February, 01:45
God bless this good man 🕊

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 01:40
Godspeed next week, sir. We will be praying over all of the habbenins.

Lily Morales @Pachimama
08 February, 01:39
Look at all those suits looking after our Potus, President Trump looks GREAT!!!

Nonny Mouse @nonnymouse
08 February, 01:37
Where is he, here? Is this Mara-La-Go?

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
08 February, 01:33
I miss our President!

Lady Hawk1111 @LadyHawk1111
08 February, 01:50
In response SaveThe Children to his Publication
Me too.