SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
13 February, 06:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 February, 07:34
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
You think it didn't really happen? That it's just some psyop??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
13 February, 10:44
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
It did happen, I have a lot of family / friends in that region. Varying opinions from them but they do all agree it was all terrifying and the smell was bad and that it’s unknown (scary) how this will have lasting impact on ground/water. My mom is close enough that she saw the black cloud from the burn (she didn’t realize they were control burning it at the time) and said it was all very odd.

Just impossible to know what to believe about anything... this event DID occur though. Hopefully not as bad as the fear hype and maybe even more “controlled” than we know. Well... no doubt is, just more controlled good or bad is the question .... 🤷‍♀️

13 February, 11:27
In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication
Thank you for this. I've been wondering....and am hoping that it is something harmless to the people, the earth, water, wildlife, etc. Perhaps it is possible that this is a White Hat event w no real danger for anyone while a military operation is underway?? It will take people seeing dead animals, getting soil samples and people becoming ill to learn if it is highly toxic or smokescreen. What do you think of this post an Anon posted earlier. Maybe just looks horrid but no real damage being done?? The people you know will surely know.

14 February, 12:20
On the list of “Maybe? who knows!”... folks were for sure evacuated for at least a couple days, that I can confirm. And there was a train derailment and fire blast / black plume, bad smell, all confirmed by people I know. There are mixed opinions about toxicity/danger.

14 February, 12:26
I would think if it was really toxic stuff there would be a lot of dead animals around given it seems to be farming territory. If it is a military operation to rescue children from underground tunnels, I could understand them needing to make it seem really horrible as that post suggested. It's puzzling why there has been so little media coverage--maybe not to expose more of who they are covering for?? Or not to draw attention to a military operation (if it is that)?? I've been praying for everyone since I learned of it--not just the people but also the earth, farm animals, wildlife, waterways. Hoping the very best for all life there.

Yes all valid thoughts... I’ll definitely be keeping eyes open for reports on wildlife. Since it hasn’t even been a week.
12:37 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by troachbooks in this post can reply
14 February, 07:45
Many are praying for everyone there. Great love and healing light to all.