Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
14 February, 02:39
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
I've been hoping this is a ff bc I'm in the path of it! No coverage but I should believe it's toxic...super toxic like I'll be dead in a few months toxic
Won't lie reading this makes me real happy!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
14 February, 03:48
They want you to live in Fear peeps ❗️😏I’m NOT❗️I’m just Chilling ❗️😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 February, 12:15
Most bothersome to me is arreati g local reporters!
Wtf?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 February, 12:10
WE'RE EXTRAS IN THIS MOVIE

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
14 February, 12:18
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I was a casting director and hired extras for movies, Now I am the extra....how much we getting paid for this one ! LOL

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 February, 12:21
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Idk about some people but Central Casting extra over here for Nana for free!

God paid me already for this movie!

Nana even got a body double!

What you think of this makeup job DoQ?

David Higgins @David23
13 February, 10:14
They are hiding it. Arrested journalists. FFs

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 February, 07:34
You think it didn't really happen? That it's just some psyop??

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
13 February, 10:44
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
It did happen, I have a lot of family / friends in that region. Varying opinions from them but they do all agree it was all terrifying and the smell was bad and that it’s unknown (scary) how this will have lasting impact on ground/water. My mom is close enough that she saw the black cloud from the burn (she didn’t realize they were control burning it at the time) and said it was all very odd.

Just impossible to know what to believe about anything... this event DID occur though. Hopefully not as bad as the fear hype and maybe even more “controlled” than we know. Well... no doubt is, just more controlled good or bad is the question .... 🤷‍♀️

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 February, 07:11
HR-5736 Smith Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 - YouTube

https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 February, 07:07
Lot of little awakening ops it seems. Get the anxiety level up, building toward the precipice would be my guess. I'm with VK, gonna take the children to wake a lot of these folks up. Some deep sleepers out there.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 February, 06:59

David Higgins @David23
13 February, 10:16
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Then why are they trying to hide story?