Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Banking system collapses — throw out 1/3 of my paperwork.
State collapses — throw out 2/3 of my paperwork.
Pole shift tsunami — throw out all of my paperwork.

I could become quite fond of apocalypses.
06:50 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
14 February, 01:38
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
bring on the global sloshing! here's hoping the predictions are wrong either way this end of the world stuff is entertaining albeit a slow slog
https://youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
14 February, 12:24
I tell ya as soon as I throw away a piece of paper I have had for 5+ years I need it for something super important!!! Not even kidding. I had to have a background check for my current job and they wanted pay stubs for proof of a job I worked at 7 years ago. I for some reason saved pay stubs and had the documents I needed instead of having to request the documents and wait.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
14 February, 12:19
Interesting perspective. I LIKEY!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 February, 12:16
I call it fan mail to help add humor to the mountains of paperwork.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 February, 12:14
I'm feeling better already too.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
13 February, 08:13
😁 I was thinking something along those lines the other day. If we could forego any cataclysm I’d love to pitch all of my paperwork and toss in my permission card to drive.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 February, 07:21
Sassy ass vibes😎

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
14 February, 01:40
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
💛

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 February, 07:15

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
13 February, 06:52
Bwahahahaha! Free at last! Apocalypse Now!!!! ⌚