Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Once you see how people are being endlessly tricked into contracting with the legal system, or made into a trustee rather than a beneficiary, then you are simply filled with disgust. Our world is built on the pillage of the masses, using the very tools of justice that ought to protect them to rob them.

The treason is vastly worse than I imagined, and established for far longer than I could have ever believed. Each day I piece together another little bit of how we are being raped by the state in collaboration with private entities. It took me to have practical experience of the corruption — I had to be shown, not told.

I hope that global events overtake the need to fight the Satanic beast system on a guerrilla basis locally. It's all fraud and theft, and a total collapse of the empire of evil is to be welcomed, not feared. The deception is brilliantly conceived and deviously hidden, but once exposed, it is frail and pathetic.
06:44 PM - Feb 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 February, 06:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Evil exists on thread...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396