Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Well today I turned 52" do i feel old? No i feel tired" Hope ya all have a blessed day" I am off 2 punch the clock"
06:10 AM - Feb 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Marcie Hegewald @Hegs
14 February, 01:53
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Happy Birthday
You help me daily,
Thank you!
May God bless you on your journey

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 February, 04:43
In response Marcie Hegewald to her Publication
Thank You"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
13 February, 09:41
Happy Birthday

13 February, 04:10
In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication
Thank You"

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
13 February, 07:43
Happy Birthday!!

13 February, 04:09
In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication
Thank You"

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
13 February, 07:00
Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your special day 🎂

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Thank You"

Denese Pipe @Denese
13 February, 06:57
Happy Birthday mine is coming up at the end of the month 😍

In response Denese Pipe to her Publication
Thank You"

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 February, 06:51
Happy Birthday, warrior!
Keep shining your light, brightly.

13 February, 04:11
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank You"

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 February, 06:44
Happy Birthday Dale! May the year to follow be blessed beyond measure.

13 February, 04:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank You"

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
13 February, 06:33
HBD!!!♡

13 February, 04:12
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Thank You"

Ange Love @LoveM
13 February, 06:31
💖Happy Birthday🤗

13 February, 04:12
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank You"

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 February, 06:17
I am also tired....hit from all sides.....God keeps me going but hell is here

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
13 February, 06:16

13 February, 04:13
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Thank You"

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 February, 06:16
Happy birthday!! You are a true patriot...never forget...we need you!!! Love you!!

13 February, 04:13
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Thank You"

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 February, 06:15
Happy Birthday Dale!

13 February, 04:14
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Thank You"