Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 06:16
I asked if JFK Jr alive and connected with Elon and Q.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chook Chook @Chook
08 February, 07:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Veronica said to me one day, VK meet a wonderful gentleman on The Peoples Bridge. She knew who it was and he said no photos please. Well she got one, and it did look like him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 February, 01:55
In response Chook Chook to his Publication

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
09 February, 06:40
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Veronica sent me this with a bunch of bracelets and photos after I sent her a gift...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 February, 01:56
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
I love it Robin she was so generous with her gifts and with her love letters. Thank you for being so good and kind with your gift to her. I know she will never forget it. Together we will cherish our letters I had not one friend and she changed my life with her Love. So I hope we will be soulmates forever thru the love of Veronica.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
I felt I had known her before in another life but on a different battle field...I have extra bracelets if you would like any...
05:01 AM - Feb 13, 2023
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RagnarsLittleSister in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Brubakken, click on at the bottom under it