Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 February, 06:16
I asked if JFK Jr alive and connected with Elon and Q.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chook Chook @Chook
08 February, 07:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Veronica said to me one day, VK meet a wonderful gentleman on The Peoples Bridge. She knew who it was and he said no photos please. Well she got one, and it did look like him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
09 February, 06:40
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Veronica sent me this with a bunch of bracelets and photos after I sent her a gift...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 February, 01:56
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
I love it Robin she was so generous with her gifts and with her love letters. Thank you for being so good and kind with your gift to her. I know she will never forget it. Together we will cherish our letters I had not one friend and she changed my life with her Love. So I hope we will be soulmates forever thru the love of Veronica.