Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
08 February, 12:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
that vid is to short I want to see OUR GUY !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
08 February, 12:09
OPTICS? Blue tie on POTUS.... and who is filming? I think he is insulated....well protected and out of sight. JMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanne Fralin @Virginia4MAGA
08 February, 12:01
Who is he eatting with?

Jennedy Lovelace @Jennedy
08 February, 12:08
In response Joanne Fralin to her Publication
looks like barr until it shows the front.
look like mrs barr from behind.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
08 February, 05:51
In response Joanne Fralin to her Publication
lin wood and sidney powell! #BOOM

Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
08 February, 12:00
Love that MAN! My 45... My PRESIDENT always!

Live Simply @LiveSimply
08 February, 11:59
Who is at the table with him??

08 February, 05:52
In response Live Simply to his Publication
Lin Wood and Sidney Powell?

Blip Bloop @Blippitybloop
08 February, 11:56
he noticed the filming in the last second of the clip it looks like

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
08 February, 11:55
Is that Barr with him?

Having Fits @HavingFits
08 February, 08:58
expression on servers face???and mask? why?

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
08 February, 12:10
In response Having Fits to her Publication
I'm over the mask crap. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
08 February, 08:55
MISS HIM!!!!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 February, 08:43
bothers me that there are still insignificant small minded people sneakily taking secret videos of people trying to find dirt or just catching them unaware thinking it makes them cool or important....NOT - still a voyeuer.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
08 February, 03:53
Is that John Jr possibly in a mask and body suit and maybe Carolyn too ! Mmm......... just thinking here ! 🌟 🤔🤫😊🌟

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
08 February, 02:47
Looks like Barr and Sydney to me.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 02:38
Where We Go One, We Go All! 🌎☮️
The Patriot Party!
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
Patriots please help👇
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#wwg1wga
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Kyra Drg @Kyra
08 February, 08:39
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I flew to Palm Beach Yesterday! My YouTube got shut down with my 5,000 subscribers for a week for a “1st strike” as I was about to film in front of Mar-A-Lago. I’m here for help bring light to the evil 17 MONTH plot against my children! #JusticeForMaddieAndZac
Anyone who wants to support my mission, please share, and I welcome anyone who can help contribute monetarily. Financial abuse has totaled over $50k from False Allegations I can easily prove!

08 February, 01:34
this guy is at dinner with the most famous person in the world right now. The most secretive too and HE'S ON HIS PHONE. We are in a Twilight Zone.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
08 February, 01:18
where's your sauce?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 01:46
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Spicey Italian.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
08 February, 01:17
k ... seriously ... no who posted ... jerky & rushed. could be anybody and could be a fetchin motel 6.

why post this micro clip ???

Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
08 February, 01:16
🧐🧐 curious minds would love to know who is with our POTUS 😎😎

Patriot Shelly @MOPatriot45
08 February, 01:18
In response Darla Sanders to her Publication
Looks like Lin Wood and Sidney Powell

Jen Bre @Jenb519
08 February, 01:13
time? 🤔👀

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
08 February, 01:11
Looked like Barr from behind, but less like him as the camera moved

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
08 February, 01:10
looks like lin wood next to him.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 February, 01:14
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
And maybe Sydney beside Lin.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 01:07
Nana is hoping he is really relaxing and not a working ballgame watch! Is that Barr?

Data Gramma @Vic
08 February, 01:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sure looks like him , doesn't it?

Deana Mitchuson @deana
08 February, 01:01
I think that Bill Barr is sitting next to President Trump.

Only followers of this user (SuzEQPatriot) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 02:03
In response Deana Mitchuson to her Publication
It does look like Barr from the angle. Whoever it is, it would have to be someone really comfortable with Potus to be on his phone while Trump is sitting right next him.

connie wright @cowri
08 February, 12:59
I sure do miss President Trump. I also miss Field McConnell.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 12:57
I just want to know if he enjoyed the halftime show and what he ate?

Alison Ecat @Alicat
08 February, 12:56
who is that with him?