Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:53
Potus watching the game.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 02:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Where We Go One, We Go All! 🌎☮️
The Patriot Party!
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
Patriots please help👇
#PATRIOTSUNITED
#wwg1wga
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyra Drg @Kyra
I flew to Palm Beach Yesterday! My YouTube got shut down with my 5,000 subscribers for a week for a “1st strike” as I was about to film in front of Mar-A-Lago. I’m here for help bring light to the evil 17 MONTH plot against my children! #JusticeForMaddieAndZac
Anyone who wants to support my mission, please share, and I welcome anyone who can help contribute monetarily. Financial abuse has totaled over $50k from False Allegations I can easily prove!
08:39 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kyra in this post can reply
Kyra Drg @Kyra
08 February, 08:39
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
The family courts, reward manipulation,it’s a shield for the guilty and it’s a business! I need someone to look at facts that can be proven, and expose the truth! I’m not leaving until this happens! I know there is one man That will help me! I’ve given everything I have to this movement for the last year plus! I’ve dedicated my life to help #SaveOurChildren ! Now I need help to free my babies! #wwg1wga Thank You Patriots! 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸 5:5