Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
It hurts to watch people's lives destroyed around the world. It really hurts to see our country's environment be destroyed. I hate what the so-called elite are doing to GOD'S Creations. GOD must be crying. I truly wish this movie would end soon. I long for peace and serenity.
11:55 PM - Feb 12, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
13 February, 12:07
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Oh Joey...I'm so sorry. I truly believe that God is going to redeem that which has been lost to you..."In the end, God restored all that Job had lost, and gave Job twice as much as he had before. The Lord blessed him with a long life, and with seven more sons, and three more daughters who were the most beautiful women in all the land!" I truly believe that. “For I know that my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth.” This reveals the perspective Job had in his trials. Life had been difficult; he had suffered and lost much yet his hope and faith was to the time when the Lord would come in righteousness, restoring what was lost, and bringing peace. Just hang on Joey. God bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you and give you peace. Hugs in Christ!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
13 February, 12:11
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Prayers for you Joey! When things are looking down, remember to look up to Heaven!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 11:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
me too. very sad a lot.