M3thods @M3thods
Spent all day getting flooded with messages about my birthday that I didn't intend on making a thing about, even had some epic and arguably crazy memes/videos sent over that made the day even better. Thank you all for remembering and for being awesome. Much love.
09:12 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 February, 10:36
In response M3thods to his Publication
Happy Birthday Fellow Aquarian!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ

My Birthday is Tomorrow! (yep 13th! ๐Ÿค“).

Hope you had a GREAT DAY!! ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽˆ ๐Ÿฅ‚!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
15 February, 09:45
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Hope your birthday was awesome, fren.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
12 February, 10:36
๐Ÿ‘Happy Birthday๐Ÿ‘

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 February, 09:18
Happy Birthday my fellow Water Bearer! ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿบโ™’

It's a special thing to be Aquarius in the rising of Aquarius!!!
โ™ฅ๐Ÿฅณ

M3thods @M3thods
12 February, 09:22
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
True that. I've always accepted it whenever people say me being Aquarius makes sense.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
12 February, 09:15
HBD! Same as my mom and Honest Abe

M3thods @M3thods
12 February, 09:16
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Send her a happy birthday crisp high five for me.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 February, 09:14
We have to celebrate those milestones! I hope your day was a good one.๐ŸŽ‚