Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 09:26
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 09:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
8:26
Good morning VK!
Breaking eights?

Wow that is one hell of a boomerang ya got there!
Bring it on!
Kiss Kiss Kiss!
x3 for maximum spell coverage!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
12 February, 09:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hello Nana🤗 just thought I’d say hello. It’s been a while. Hope you’re doing well.💕Have a great day.💕

12 February, 10:17
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Hi there, thanks for checking. Happyass over here as usual.

Getting stronger and stronger in inner energy. Hope you are doing great too!

12 February, 11:57
I feel the same way hun.🤗💕

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
😘 Yesterday the energy waves were so strong that I could bout swear they were not only coming but also my own blowing up bright on top of the waves.
Something is happening, and now last two nights dreams are from some other timeline, not this one. Brand new dreams brand new timeline.
06:17 PM - Feb 12, 2023
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
13 February, 11:55
Oh wow! I am so glad you said that. I had a dream the other night and before I even woke good I was questioning what timeline was that on. It wasn't bad, just knew it was different.

13 February, 11:13
February 12 was a marker.😉

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
12 February, 09:56
I find it difficult to gauge everyone else’s response to energy because anytime everyone is experiencing it I’m normal, cool, and collective. Although when everyone is silent I’m far from that. It’s quite a learning curve out here.

12 February, 11:10
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
I think it affects us al differently, hun. Everyone seems to me to be at different levels. I think that the inner journey is something we all do alone and it may well be a bit different for everyone.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
12 February, 07:09
Equilibrium / balance off yesterday - even worse today. Very weird feeling.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 February, 06:23
My brain has felt spaced out all day.