JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 February, 03:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
😊 I think of AU as a team and this is how I envision the jerseys,.. we'd all have the same number 😁...
04:32 PM - Feb 12, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jeanmarie_333 in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 February, 08:27
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
If they come in green or blue Im in!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
13 February, 07:01
Love it! Love the jersey designs

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 February, 06:43
I’d love one! 🙋🏼‍♀️

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
13 February, 06:14
I’m a Jersey girl both literally and figuratively! ♥️🤍♥️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
12 February, 11:15
I’m in!!!

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
12 February, 07:26
This is amazing!!! I absolutely would wear it!!! ❤️🇺🇸❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
12 February, 07:03
Q❤️s

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
12 February, 06:22
I would wear one!!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
12 February, 05:56
This.

WWG1WGA Patriot !!!!

12 February, 05:59
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
😊👍💯

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 February, 05:42
I want one also ❤️

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
12 February, 05:29
This 17 suits!

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
12 February, 05:14

12 February, 05:17 (E)
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
😁 Love it!! 💗

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
12 February, 05:11
GREAT IDEA! So, how do we expand on this, to where we find someone who can produce these for a reasonable price (Mike Lindell?) and some of the proceeds go to AnonUp maintenance!

12 February, 05:33
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
😊👍

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
16 February, 03:58 (E)
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Easy. Go to this site, upload the print and sell them. I haven't done that personally but I've been buying their t-shirts for Years. The quality is outstanding and the print holds up after dozens of washings. Just make them in V neck too.

Would be a great way to gain more exposure too

https://www.threadless.com

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 February, 04:54
We need this. With all of these on the Back #NCSWIC #WRWY . etc 😂

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
12 February, 05:18
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 February, 04:45
Love That Idea!!!