Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 February, 02:16
Your Creator is not some strange alien or AI.

He’s the Father of your spirit and perfect in every way. Plenty of lies to cling on to right now.

Be careful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 February, 03:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'd like to amicably address the one where Shane is some how Jesus or God? How? Why? Why are there so many within our community that believe this? To be fair I've never directly interacted with him, he's not spoken to me either but I've had plenty of his followers get angry and snap at me for not believing and or questioning who he is and others still who have claimed my person belongs to him and no other man. Both of which have naturally put quite a bad taste in my mouth for him if these are the fruits he bares. Honestly I've been too nervous to bring it up again out of fear these same people will choose to have yet another go at me for questioning things...which is honestly another red flag because they don't allow me to question why they believe he's Jesus/ God. It's either that or I'm met with silence, why? So many questions never any straight answers...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ @jewelsc
It has been one of the strangest things I have witnessed over the years on Twitter. I try to do a wide circle around that whole thing. I have nothing against anyone in particular( strive to be at peace with all men when possible) but the fruit is NOT good. Confusing and often rude. Very little sense to it and feels more like an insane asylum. I concede that perhaps there are codes etc I am not privy to but GEEZ. I will watch this one or that one for awhile to see how things land. A lot of fall out with people over the years which is pretty rotten. I tried to encourage some who were losing their minds. I have also struggled with the mind f ery. I have to circle back to the fruit that is nourishing. It is not ok to hold people down or inflict additional harm on the wounded. Not in my book. Also the exploitation of "loosh" or vampires of energy is clearly some kind of past time. I guess I have added some needed ventilation here. Thanks for being honest.
04:08 PM - Feb 12, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelsc in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 February, 04:38
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
I'm glad I opened up and relieved that this isn't being met with animosity. Thank you for hearing me out and sharing your feelings about this too. 😊🙏🤍

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
12 February, 04:13
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication