Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 February, 02:16
Your Creator is not some strange alien or AI.

He’s the Father of your spirit and perfect in every way. Plenty of lies to cling on to right now.

Be careful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I'd like to amicably address the one where Shane is some how Jesus or God? How? Why? Why are there so many within our community that believe this? To be fair I've never directly interacted with him, he's not spoken to me either but I've had plenty of his followers get angry and snap at me for not believing and or questioning who he is and others still who have claimed my person belongs to him and no other man. Both of which have naturally put quite a bad taste in my mouth for him if these are the fruits he bares. Honestly I've been too nervous to bring it up again out of fear these same people will choose to have yet another go at me for questioning things...which is honestly another red flag because they don't allow me to question why they believe he's Jesus/ God. It's either that or I'm met with silence, why? So many questions never any straight answers...
03:09 PM - Feb 12, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
12 February, 07:42
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 07:42 (E)
I think there is a lesson and wisdom here I needed to hear today. 🕊🙏🤍

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
12 February, 09:57
Nope…. Note happened VK.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 February, 11:08
I'll add this
If one does question

do so logically and with boldness in an attempt to gain wisdom, but never for personal gain. Nor should you trick the Lord your God or corner the Lord for your own amusement, or take the Lord for granted.

There is nothing wrong with questioning as long as the question and the one asking does so to learn, wonder, and grow

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 February, 06:56
Same Serah. For me this reads as the many false idols we were warned about by the Lord. Jesus does not mislead.

12 February, 07:08
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Mark 13:6 🤍

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
12 February, 05:53
He can't be Jesus unless he comes from Canada and also calls himself ArchAngel Michael. There was a young guy hanging about my town calling himself Jesus/Michael (ArchAngel). Not sure if he is still around as I don't follow local 'news' too much. Or could they be one and the same? I mean, there can't be 'two' of them, . . .

12 February, 07:07
In response Rebel MacB to her Publication
I lean on scripture when there's confusion. This has me thinking back to Mark 13:6.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
12 February, 05:10
Not to mention the fact that he had a lot of really demonic stuff on Twit… One featuring a rock performance in which blood (or a substance that looked like blood) was thrown on the raging crowd below the stage…

12 February, 06:59
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
😬 I didn't know about this, that's not a good look considering blood rituals are highly satanic.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

12 February, 06:46
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Thank you for being open to sharing your thoughts with me Joey, I'm glad there's a few of us that are willing and open to talk about it.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 February, 04:35
The homeless skateboarder guy? LMAO

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
12 February, 05:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Kek

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 February, 04:34
Personally, I have a hard time swallowing that our Creator is going to make a social media account to tell everyone he is GOD/JESUS. Not drinking that koolaid

12 February, 04:46
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
That's been a thought rolling around in my head too.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
12 February, 04:25
Wait what???

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
12 February, 04:08
It has been one of the strangest things I have witnessed over the years on Twitter. I try to do a wide circle around that whole thing. I have nothing against anyone in particular( strive to be at peace with all men when possible) but the fruit is NOT good. Confusing and often rude. Very little sense to it and feels more like an insane asylum. I concede that perhaps there are codes etc I am not privy to but GEEZ. I will watch this one or that one for awhile to see how things land. A lot of fall out with people over the years which is pretty rotten. I tried to encourage some who were losing their minds. I have also struggled with the mind f ery. I have to circle back to the fruit that is nourishing. It is not ok to hold people down or inflict additional harm on the wounded. Not in my book. Also the exploitation of "loosh" or vampires of energy is clearly some kind of past time. I guess I have added some needed ventilation here. Thanks for being honest.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
12 February, 04:13
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

12 February, 04:38
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
I'm glad I opened up and relieved that this isn't being met with animosity. Thank you for hearing me out and sharing your feelings about this too. 😊🙏🤍

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 February, 03:43
How beautifully stated and I concur wholeheartedly. Cult vibes.

12 February, 04:01
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 February, 03:41
Never stop questioning. Use discernment at all times.

12 February, 03:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏🤍 I will keep praying about it.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
12 February, 03:35
Long video but drives the point across.

12 February, 03:37
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I'll watch it in just a bit this as my curiosity for sure!

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
12 February, 03:30
You're not alone. I skip their posts as the very idea makes me cringe.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
12 February, 03:22
I thought we were supposed to question everything and not blindly follow?

Take the information given to you and make your own determination if it make sense or seems a bit off.

12 February, 03:30
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
Yes exactly!!! That's why I get red flags around this group, they get angry when I question them or him even when I handle it with kid gloves. I've not been given much information to go off of either, mostly threats of I'm going to regret not listening to him or regret not paying attention to his followers for decodes on his posts. This VK post however has definitely lingered in my mind and left me with questions for a long time now...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
12 February, 03:13
Your concerns are valid ones my dear.