Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 February, 12:31
Dept of Defense decode

=

Embrace The Suck / Homer Simpson / God Is Here On Earth 🦌🌎 / Green Day / Blue Roses 🌹 💙/ Amuse Me Please / Your Being Lied To / Houston Texas ⭐/ Decode Love Of My Life / I Am Here My Daughter / The Morning Star 🌟/ You Are Not Alone / The Lone Warrior / We Belong Together / The Time Traveler / Who Is My Husband / We Bend Time Final Angel 😇/ Lets Finish The Job 💪/ Aha Feminine Goddess I Am / Can You Hear Me Now / Pelosi Hammer Time 🔨/ Tribunals / Morning Has Broken 🌅/ He Is The Bloodline Of God 👉🦌/ Drum And Bass / Optical Theater 🎥/ The Nuclear Donut 🍩/ Its Time My Son / Crack The Matrix Code / The Triple Eights / House Of The Dragon 🐉/ The Queen Of Hell 🔥/ Follow The White 🐇/ Star Is Born ⭐/ Divine God Numbers / Subliminal Message / Its A Script / Its In Gods Hands 🦌👐/ The Deplorable Dragon🐲
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1086-186
542-245
TS 16:00 - 4:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
Minutes before I saw this post, I thought of something out of nowhere that I hadn’t thought of in probably 20+ years: my college friend’s white rabbit that we used to drive on empty all the time. And then I saw this, weird.
02:10 PM - Feb 12, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 February, 02:18
In response The Real Me to her Publication
It's gonna keep happening if u stay with me.
😉💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 February, 02:19 (E)
Not going anywhere, or maybe everywhere. 😏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 February, 02:54
Feeling a bit odd today, too. Depth perception slightly off, a wee bit trippy, sound is different, too.