Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
@Administrator

I wanted to say THANK YOU to the ADMIN!!!

Keep on doing all that you do! THANK YOU for your dedication and hard work efforts to Anonup!!!

Many Thanks and God Bless!!!

Anonup is STILL the BEST social media site, IMHO!!!

@administrator @Administrator

💛💛💛
01:10 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
12 February, 02:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I think the administrator went on vacation. Nothing is fixed really. He was doing a great job before--not so much now. Sad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
12 February, 01:45
When Clicking on the Administrator links the link goes no where, it appears as a dead link.
What is happening?
Why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 February, 02:31

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
It's the absolute pits, and I'm fresh out of patience.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 February, 02:32

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 February, 01:42
Agreed! So thankful for Anonup. Such an amazing anomaly in our first Amendment squandered world. ❤️

arba happihr @arba
12 February, 01:16
imo too