Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Don't Panic Labs | Software Development and Engineering in ...

ONCE upon a time, got more info but don't know if folks could pick up what I am putting down....told pre net I come from pre shit, like DOS ties into dark web, told bout all that shit....gay ass Gates all them fkrs the HOW> they are retarded should not be a problem for real programmers and coders to fk that devil shit up.
11:56 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
12 February, 12:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Ye, that deep dark web is a big crime. Like for example yoep toep: got there one by accident.
They even advertised for sex islands and sex boats, epsteine and the rest. Watching eh behavior of little kids without parental supervision, giving evil clips about sex with adults and a lot more. This dark web is big and deep.
Dont ever let your kids be on the web without parental supervision.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 February, 12:09
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
EVEN told pre net have never gone on there and would not suggest others do. BUT that shit was not made by real mil but infiltrators, literally devils. THEN DOS was cross over to " this side" but with back door portals these sociopaths of hell created...."certain sign on areas" "they know where to go" pic in pics, "we see advertisements say a kid with nike, for instance etc. THEY know it is access to trafficking" and go to their back door shit, I would safely assume not one program them fkrs made does not have a back door program of them, regardless of seemingly mundane marketing. IE even the language correction programs, on and on. WHICH also makes me think of the fact AGAIN they wanna fk up MSM devil shit, LET them find the sequences, THEY tie in ALL secret orgs devil shit. BOOM down it falls, was told real time shit, all that,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396