Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 February, 09:26
Navy decode

=

Open Your Eyes πŸ‘€/ Whos Timber Lark / Operation Save Earth 🌎 β™₯/ Fasten Your Seatbelts / Biblical The Great Awakening / Blackout Overnight / USA Grid Down / Build That Wall / Im Just Being Honest / The Scales Of Justice βš–/ The Hidden Son The Veil Is Lifting πŸ‘‰πŸ¦Œ/ Lets Get This Party Started πŸ₯³/ Sorry To Keep You Waiting / The Ending Is Not For Everyone / Mary Magdalene Big Daddy Be Home Soon / The Waters Of Life 🌊/ The Holy Bible Is A Gematria Script / Stock Market Crash On Its Way / On Fire With The Holy Spirit πŸ”₯/ Knowing When Enough Is Enough / The Great Revealing Is Upon Us / Father And Mother Dragon Reunited πŸ‰/ Behold JFK Jr / Big Pharma And Gods Judgment / Your Discernment Is Killing Me / Champagne Supernova πŸ’₯/ Earthquake During Super Bowl 🏈/ I Dont Know Why Im Still Here πŸ˜“/ Ready For Heaven πŸ™
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
311-113
TS 20:17 - 8:17

EYES ON.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
12 February, 10:08
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
β€œBlackout Overnight” / β€œGrid Down” πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
Loop has been posting these type of visuals for years. Eventually he will hit the target.
10:14 AM - Feb 12, 2023
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 February, 11:06
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Military just started with Blackout comms this week. I only trust Shane and military and VK and Dan and Trump. β™₯πŸ™ But yeah, I agree with you fam. πŸ’―

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
12 February, 03:24
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Whenever I hear Blackout I usually think Internet...I've heard the electric grid will stay on but I'm not convinced of that,,,But these posts suggest that "Blackout" means the f-ing stars will black out...Like someone is going to pull the plug on the night sky? Now that will be scary I'm just sayin' that's worthy of being scared shitless right there if that happens!!